
It seems like it's been forever since I posted! I've been working part time and it's taking too much time and too much of my creative energy! Ah well, I guess that's life. So until I figure out how to make a living from my art I'll just have to deal with it. Sorry for whining. :D
These are a couple of sketches I've done recently, the first is a Zentangle, a mindless doodle using certain patterns... The second one I was drawing my daughter's eye and it looked like a bird so I added wings and legs and then just kept going from there. Have you ever noticed how sterile doctor's offices look? And there's never anything cool to draw?
I'll try to do better on my drawing.




1 comment:
Love how this eye morphed! How clever of you to see it in so many ways.
Post a Comment