Saturday, December 13, 2008

Antique Trolley bus toy


























It's been awhile! This is a quick sketch I did of an antique trolley bus that I got at an auction a few years ago. It reminds me of the bus on Harry Potter. Thanks to John P. for giving me an award which I had to nominate 10 other blogs for and in visiting all the blogs trying to figure out who to nominate I got soooooo inspired by all the gorgeous sketches and just had to do one myself! So thanks again John!

It feels good to be sketching again! I guess I'll have to try and do this once a week, even if it's just a quick sketch....

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Marva, I am so glad you like my blog. Thanks for the honor. I just love your little trolley bus. A friend has been doing some small paintings of little metal cars. I may have to find some to play with.

Timaree said...

Great drawing of the bus. Working always seemed to take the creativity right out of me too. I hope you are able to adjust and get back into it.

john.p said...

Nice sketch! I guess from a selfish perspective I'm glad you may be doing more sketching.