Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Sketch



I sat down to crochet last night and decided to sketch and journal instead. I had fun with this, drawing the bottom right sketch of the stitches was a bit challenging and I ended up cheating a little, but that's my creative license.

I wish I had 4 clones! One could do all the cooking and cleaning, one could sew all the time, one could draw all the time, one could do mixed media art... okay I would definitely need more than just 4 clones. Wouldn't that be awesome?!!! I guess that's not an option so I'll have to do with just one of me and squeeze as much as I can into the time I have, maybe if I sleep less....

3 comments:

MD said...

You crochet too?!!! Oh my.... me too! Sometimes it's a real drag having to choose which one to do...crochet? draw? crochet? draw? knit? draw? crochet? draw? Housework?? Definitely not! Crochet? draw?...... and so on! LOL
Love your drawings.
MD

Maggie R said...

I Love the idea of your Moleskin.... How could I live so long and not do this?!?!?...
I think I will try to keep one this year.....Thanks for the inspiration.....I don't have a "Moleskin" as such but I have some journal sketch books.... This would be fine wouldn't it???
xoox
((((hugs))))
maggie

Dee said...

Hey, someone else who crochets and draws. Sometimes a hard choice to make, isn't it?

I love making things with Red Heart as well. They work up quickly and are pretty warm. I just made my partner a hat and scarf that he REALLY loves, even though I'd designed them for myself (the hat was too big for my head, sob).

denise.