Sunday, December 28, 2008

Buttons! ~ EDM challenge #89




Another sketch that surprised me! When I first sat down to draw this I thought "no way, I've completely lost my mind now...". But I did it! I just gave up trying to draw every single button. :)

I was trying to think of button quotes to use as a border but only came up with two, tried a search with no luck so if you know of some other button quotes please let me know!

Now if only I can keep doing one sketch a day I will have this moleskin really quickly!

5 comments:

Spinneretta said...

Lovely job :) well done!

Kathleen said...

bonus points for reminding me of the great memories I have of my mothers button box - great pages

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

cute

winna said...

I'm a ButtonLover , too---you did a great job in drawing the varieties.

Lynn said...

Glad to know I'm not the only button hoarder. My mom's button box was my favorite rainy day activity. Now I have one of my own. Great post and great drawing!