Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!



Oh brrrrrrr! Did I wake up in Alaska? It was -9 degrees this morning!!!! Our high was 9. It was supposed to be 20 but it didn't make it... Tomorrow is supposed to be 30 but I'll believe it when I see it. See the rock? That was my first try at a rabbit that was really bad so it became a rock. I like John P's idea of making notes to myself and highlighting them so I have done that ~ my rabbits look like chihuahuas! Work was pretty slow today so I just kicked back and doodled and and journaled in between calls.

1 comment:

john.p said...

Now THAT'S cold! I'm not envious. I like the chihuahua-bunnies.:) Drawing animals is one of my goals, too. It seems like each species has their critical dimensions you need to understand, and winging it is risky yet fun.