Saturday, December 13, 2008



Well this is awesome!!! John over at http://john-alookin.blogspot.com/ just gave me this award this week. Thanks John! John does awesome drawings and it's always fun to go see what he's been up to.

Here are the rules that go with the award :

1. Put the logo on your blog, you can right-click and copy it from above. 2. Add a link to the person who awarded you3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award 4. Add links to those blogs 5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

If you have already won this award I apologize, whether you want to do it again is entirely up to you. :D

Trish over at http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/ does awesome sketches and is into all kinds of art like me! It's fun to see her journals and drawing!

Kathleen over at http://hammeredplayer.blogspot.com/ does beautiful pastel paintings and all kinds of awesome sketches! Her blog is fun to visit and look at that clean studio! Her blog is so inspiring!

Ann over at http://nemcoskyart.blogspot.com/, Ann does beautiful sketches and look at her colored pencil work, it's awesome! Her blog is so inspiring and I love looking at all her sketches. I'm going to have to start using more color in my sketches.

Starr over at http://wistex1129.blogspot.com/ Starr does wonderful sketches and check out her hand with leaf drawing on the second page of her blog!!! Starr's blog is always fun to visit to see what she's been up to and to see some pictures of her part of Colorado.

Barbara over at http://barbaraweeks.blogspot.com/. Barbara's artwork is awesome! Visiting all these wonderful drawing and painting blogs is so inspirational!

Sandy over at http://myfiddlestix.blogspot.com/ Check out the sketch of this peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie! I thought it was a photo when I first saw it! And there's a recipe too!

Deborah over at http://silverwomanstudio.blogspot.com/. Check out her sketches! They're so wonderful and colorful!!!

Freebird (this is terrible, I don't know her real name) over at http://freebirddrawing.blogspot.com/ She does wonderful sketches and she is also in the 2008 Bead Journal Project so it's fun to go over and see what she's been up to!

Rachel over at http://rcmurphree.blogspirit.com/ does awesome sketches and she's in one of my fabric groups too, plus she is also in the Bead Journal Project, so there's a variety of projects going on over at her blog and they're awesome!

And last but not least Andrea over at http://andreajoseph24.blogspot.com/. Andrea's drawings are amazing!

This was really fun to go visit all these drawing blogs and now I'll have to do get back to doing some drawing and sketching of my own! I am so inspired!!!!!

1 comment:

Timaree said...

My name is Timaree although I like freebird too. Call me whichever. Thanks for the award. It reminds my I was awarded by kazumiwannabe and Lisa also so I guess I'd better think of a post!