Friday, August 1, 2008

Postcards






These are 3 of the postcards I'm doing for a postcard swap on the Every Day Matters group. I'm just wondering if I should be doing them all basically the same? What do you think? I didn't want one person to get a really good one and another to get one that's not so hot........ But maybe I should be doing each one differently.........

12 comments:

Deb said...

oh gee, Marva.....these are all so - so. Maybe you should just send them all to me and start over ;-)

Ann said...

Beautiful cards!

Stephanie said...

love them! I can hardly wait to see one in person! Each one is done individually, they are a great series.

kazumiwannabe said...

They're beautiful Marva! I can't wait either!

Margaret Ann said...

These are beautiful...each one an individual treasure...lucky recipients! :)

June said...

You'll probably learn some things by doing the same one. I don't think I could--I'm starting to make mine different but all based on some photos I took in Greece. (It was the first time I had been to Europe and I am 72 years old!) I don't think I have the patience to do what you plan to do. And I want to mention that I like your idea of the single flower against the landscape.

Fannie said...

Beautiful! Love your use of colors.

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

These are gorgeous! Those who get these cards in the swap are very fortunate!

I did the same design for each of my recipe card swaps and found it an interesting project. I learned a few things in the process about my painting, color combinations etc. However, towards the end, I did begin to get a wee bored with the sameness of it all.

So for as to whether you should do them the same or different...that's up to you! Have fun!

Blessings,
Laurie

Stephanie said...

wahoo!! I got mine in the post yesterday. I do feel very fortunate indeed. :) cheers!

MaryO said...

These are really nice. I would be very happy to receive any one of them. They actually are all different, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Lisa Adams Reed said...

These are so dramatic! I just love them!
Lisa

Timaree said...

Yep, I shoulda joined in the swap! I see some nice work out here including yours. I like the one flower with the background also.