
This is a sketch of a flag I did for an EDM challenge. While I was drawing it I remembered seeing on the news where a soldier that had served in Iraq was filming at a peace rally and a girl spit on him!!! How disgusting is that?!!! And how dare she spit on a soldier who has left his family and put his life on the line to protect her freedom of speech! That just really ticked me off, it didn't seem to upset him too much and of course he couldn't say anything to her....... So from me to all our guys and gals who are off protecting our rights - THANK YOU! I really appreciate it!



9 comments:
Outrageous behaviour.
Wonderful tribute!!!
I agree with you on that! Your words ring true in my heart. And I like your sketches :-)
I like your drawing and heartfelt journaling. Whatever your opinions are, agressive behavior certainly doesn't help with anything...
This is very commendable! You did a awesome job for it blowing in the wind. Thank You to you for your gratitude! BTW...I keep forgeting your my fellow Coloradoan:-)!
They did that a lot during the Viet Nam war and according to my dad, even with WWII. There are always those who don't know how to protest properly or to whom to direct their protest just as there will always be the "love it or leave it" crowd who don't recognize valid protests for the betterment of their country. Most of us are in-between thank goodness. Realize how few spitters you have heard of during this war and you'll see it's a definite improvement (education) over past wars.
Nice flag drawing/journaling.
Amen, Sister! They deserve our respect and admiration!!! Wonderful tribute!
I have a son who has been to Iraq twice so I am very appreciative of your sensitivity - I'm not pro war but I sure am PRO SOLDIERS!!
I love the journaling here and below also -Your reminded me I have an old set of rapidographs stashed away I think I'll get them out & give them a try - I can't even buy microns here in the boonies --
Amen!
Nice drawing.
Thank you for the tribute!! i have two nephews serving right now and it is great to see support for them.. I pray everyday for all the troops to come home soon and be safe..They are such awesome young men and women that give of their lives for our freedom and others.
Post a Comment