Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New sketches.......







And you thought I was just messing around and not sketching! Actually, yesterday was the first day I missed sketching since I started this blog! I feel so guilty! Sometimes life just gets in the way.......
I really have a thing for silverware, and I have so many different patterns, not whole sets, just one or two here and there, a variety from over the years. It is fun and a challenge to see if I can draw the intricate patterns on them. The correction fluid is not mine (I didn't know they made correction fluid for ink drawings!) but my daughters. Hmmmmm, but now that I know that........ Just kidding, I might use it some time or I might not.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Great silverware sketch, very well done, and I always love art supply sketches, they are so inspiring!

MaryO said...

Nice work! I especially enjoy seeing your silver patterns..you handle the reflective surfaces very well.

Margaret Ann said...

What a great grouping of sketch updates....Love the silverware...the A&W can rocks too! ...Nice work! :)

kazumiwannabe said...

These are great! The silverware and the pen look fantastic!

john.p said...

Love the silverware! I'm with maryo on the reflection patterns. The pattern detail is neat, too. I love pen&ink sketches and your sketch is inspiring me to give silverware a try.