
Just drew this up. I'll have to look up my fun fact, but I think it is one can of soda has the equivalent of a cup of sugar, or is that only 3 tablespoons? That's why I left it blank, I'll have to look it up. Anyway, since I didn't get a sketch done yesterday I decided to get one out of the way really quick this morning. Cheers!
John looked this up for me and here's what he found out :
john.p has left a new comment on your post "EDM #69- draw a beverage and journal about it....": I like the sketch! It's good to capture the soda=pop regional variation, too. I had to look up the sugar thing, as it's been bugging me to know. Answer: one can of pop has the equivalent of 10-11 tsp of sugar, or just shy of 1/4 cup! (Note: 15 cal./tsp.)
Now that's disgusting!



6 comments:
very nice I love the a&w on the can
cool drawing.
nice can and i really like the silver spoon and fork and detail
Very cool, the letters look great!
Your sketches are great!!
I like the sketch! It's good to capture the soda=pop regional variation, too. I had to look up the sugar thing, as it's been bugging me to know. Answer: one can of pop has the equivalent of 10-11 tsp of sugar, or just shy of 1/4 cup! (Note: 15 cal./tsp.)
Post a Comment