Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pen and ink with watercolor wash





















Here are a couple of pen and ink sketches with watercolor washes that I went out and did this morning. I'm trying to draw and paint all my flowers before fall and winter hits. I'm rather proud of myself for using a pen and no pencil and eraser!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely sketches! Congratulations for the invitation.

Timaree said...

You ought to be proud of yourself. These are great. I love that well.

Lynn said...

These sketches are great! I, too, like to draw all the flowers in my garden. They are such uncomplaining subjects, aren't they?

Ed said...

I love your wishing well - i have thoroughly enjoyed looking through your blog. Thank you for sharing it. xx

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Love this blog too! I hope to someday dabble in drawing. Thanks for sharing you wonderful work! Jenna Louise

kazumiwannabe said...

I had missed that post! The flower is great, and I love the well, wonderful drawing!

MaryO said...

Very nice work!! Your wishing well is just beautiful, as are your flowers. Great pen work, too!