Well so much for drawing everyday. I have been doing art, just not sketching. My bad. Here are a couple of new ones. The silverware sketch is after not drawing for a week, ugh! It's pretty bad! I really have to make myself sketch something (even if it's just a quick sketch) every day. Speaking of silverware, I found myself checking out the silverware for patterns to draw while I was at the thrift store and brought some new patterns home. :)





2 comments:
The cross and lace look awesome - and I don't think the silverspoon look bad at all, on the contrary! Don't worry, you're not rusty at all! (this is free translation from french - hope it makes sense in english ; )!
I think they all look great. I can see all the differences in the spoons and the shine. The detail in the lace and cross is great. I've heard some people say they keep paper by the phone or in the car so any moment they are waiting they can doodle just to keep loose. I don't know if it works as I pace while I talk instead of doodling.
Post a Comment