Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Only 5 1/2 more spreads to go!





Here are a few more sketches I've done the past couple of days. I only have 5 1/2 more spreads to do and I will have finished my Moleskin in one month! I just wanted to see if I could do it.

The top sketch is my crochet bag and the bottom is a Zentangle I was playing around with.

Someone asked me which one I enjoy doing more ~ Zentangles or sketches. I really like realistic work and when I'm drawing and painting I like to try and get things as realistic looking as possible. So I guess I would have to say I like doing a good sketch more. Zentangles are relaxing and fun to do and serve a totally different purpose.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

BARBARA WEEKS said...

I don't know how you do all you do-and well!
I finally got around to thanking you and positing your award on my blog. You have every right to revoke it for my tardiness. I really am appreciative. Thank you.

Rick said...

Just doing some blog surfing and found yours. I enjoyed looking at your work. "Zantangle" is a term I had not read before. Is that something you made up? Anyway, I like them. They're interesting. Thanks for sharing.