Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm a sketching fool...











I have been sketching up a storm! I decided this morning I'm going to try and finish this Moleskin in one month, I started December 18th so I've only got 8 1/2 days left!!!! I've done 5 or 6 spreads this morning so I only have 20 - 21 spreads left, counting the inside of the back cover. I know, I'm anal, it's just not done until the back cover is drawn on too! I also draw on every single page, including the backs of pages... These are a few sketches I've been doing this week. This morning I sketched the Hibiscus, I wasn't going to color them in but decided I just love the colors when I'm flipping through the pages.........
The other night I was out of ideas and too lazy to get up and go find something to sketch so I did a Zentangle. These are lots of fun to do, very relaxing and don't take as much time as you'd think.
I guess I'd better go eat breakfast since it's 12:36 pm! :D Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Very nice journal pages! And it looks like you are having a wonderful time too!

Anonymous said...

"You're a braver man than I am Gungha Din" fill it all in a month Wow. Journal pages are terrific. I really love the 2nd down abstract - nice feeling and design. Which did you most enjoy doing?

MILLY said...

Well done, you are getting on well. I started mine January 1st last year, probably only half full. Good luck.
Like your book drawing,keep seeing it, looks so like the real thing.