
Happy New Year!!!
This was my sketch for tonight - draw a book. I decided to draw a skewed stack of books. I have so many books it's obscene! I really need to go through them and get rid of some. I'm afraid if I do I'll regret it.... I have been drawing something every day, and I'm really proud of myself! I'm planning on finishing this moleskin by the end of January. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just draw all the time?!!!



9 comments:
GREAT drawing! I, too, have stacks of books, and like you am not wild about getting rid of even one of them lest it have THE thing I need to know in it! :-)
Happy 209!
Looks good to me- I say get the new bookcase :) That's what I do. I tell my DH that I am aiming to start a library... ;)
Oh I hear ya - it sounds like we hae the same interests and the same books - I think we may have to add an addition to house the ever growing collection! Great sketch here and bravo on your goal!!
Glad I'm not the only one. I figure the money goes to support artists, and they sure need it. Society has a history of not supporting them enough.
Great drawing! I love books, too, and I wonder if it's really possible to have too many? As long as you can still move through your house, I mean.
Oh yes! I so wish I could just draw all the time. I love books as much as art supplies. I don't think it's obscene at all! But when I find I've got some that I don't really want, I just list them on Amazon and they usually sell pretty quickly without any hassle. But of course I use that money to buy more!
I really like your sketches!
Happy New Year!
Great sketch and I say DON'T get rid of any books I love all my books and got rid of many when we moved I'm sorry I did -
Nice sketch! I like John's philosophy...and I agree with you on how hard it is to move them along...:)
Post a Comment