Monday, January 5, 2009

EDM challenges & Look what came in the Mail!!!





































































I have been on a sketching streak!!! I just sketched up the remote last night, the vacuum this morning and then when I got Danny's new book this afternoon I sat down and did a quick sketch before I dive in and read it!!! I was really surprised it was so thick!!! I had to take a peak and look through a bit but as soon as I finish dinner I'm diving in!!!

Hey, at this rate I may have my moleskin finished before the end of January!!!

3 comments:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

nice drawings

Pallas said...

Marva, your drawings are wonderful! You have me inspired to try, but I don't think I can draw. Still, I printed the EDM Weekly Challenge list and will attempt it. At least start it.

Pallas

Anonymous said...

Good inspiration and fun drawings. I have to keep going. Have only done the one drawing so far. look forward to all you are doing!