
I've been busy sketching, just haven't had time to post them. These are a bunch of sketches and EDM challenges I've been doing. I had been thinking about the something dangerous challenge and knew I wanted to do chocolate, and then I found the chocolate frog this morning and knew I had to do that challenge right away! I also tried the bicycle challenge but I'm not showing you that one - I'll have to do another. :)








9 comments:
Very productive - enjoyed seeing your sketches. Thanks for sharing.
Like the sharp and crisp tones. Very nice!
Great bunch of sketches- how did the frog taste? I think I would have taken a bite even if it was seven years old -and the spoons are outstanding !
They're all great! My faves are the computer and the scrabble letters, but then there's also the spoons and the frog... and the bones... And all the others!
These pages all look great! You are right, now that you mentioned it, chocolate is dangerous. I think I'll go get some right now!
That frog is something else! June
Beautiful sketches! I love the Chocolate one ;)
Marva,
Thanks for your comments. I like all your sketches. Great depth and shading. I need to get going on those edm sketches. I think I need to get into the habit EVERY DAY!
You are very talented!
Kimberly
Post a Comment