Friday, October 26, 2012

New sketches


Finally getting around to posting the sketch I did last week.  Ugh!  This is what happens when you don't sketch for awhile.  The leaf is from this morning.

Yesterday I spent 4 hours raking leaves!!!  I am so sore!  Since we have a forest in our back yard the thing to do is rake all the leaves onto a tarp and drag it back into the forest to dump it.  (the neighbors trained us).  Yesterday I took back 8 tarp loads!!!  I can't imagine having to bag all that!!!  And now of course this morning you can't even tell we raked because a ton more leaves fell!  And there's probably some still on the trees that have yet to fall!

And they're saying we have a huge storm coming....  Supposedly Hurricane Sandy is going to make landfall just to the east of us in New Jersey, we're in Philly.  OH JOY!!!!  I am so tempted to pack up my car and head west!!!  LOL!  I hope it's not as bad as they're saying....   They're calling it Frankenstorm because it's supposed to hit around Halloween, or sooner.  Of course all of this is just guessing....  Love how they blow it all out of proportion before it even happens.  Oh well, better safe than sorry I guess.

No comments: