skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Has it really been that long??!!!!
I can't believe I haven't posted on here since April!!! That's terrible! I do apologize for my absence! I have been sketching, really I have. Maybe not as much as I should be...
I did this one just yesterday. I got another great deal on roses, $5 for 25!!!! I couldn't resist - I love to sketch and paint roses! I also did some ACEOs that I still have to scan.
I'll try and do better keeping my blog up to date!
Thanks for stopping by, hopefully next time I'll have something new posted for you to see.
2 comments:
LOL....I know what you mean...:0)
Your Rose buds are beautiful.
blessings,
Cindy♥
p.s.... your 'verification" word makes it extremely hard to leave a comment....they are making them almost impossible to read....just thought I'd share....
Have a great one!
Post a Comment