Monday, April 23, 2012

Sketchbook Project - Ltd Edition - I'm Done!!!


I'm done!!!!  Yay!!!  I really had to push it to get this done in time!  It's due to be mailed in by the 30th!  This is my second Sketchbook Project that I've done, I did them back to back.  It was fun but I'm ready for a break.


I had a hard time getting started on this one in the dead of winter, and realized how much I like sketching nature and flowers, that are alive.  :)  Of course neither of these sketches are of that but these are my two favorite ones out of my book.  


So now I need to get it packed up and sent off to New York.


If you've never done the Sketchbook Project you really should!  Anything goes, sketching, mixed media....  No nudity of profanity obviously.  It's fun to challenge yourself!


And now I can kick back and sketch without pressure.  Thanks so much for stopping by and now it's your turn, get to sketching!

No comments: